- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- PANAMá, PANAMá
*ALL CV's SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH FOR CONSIDERATION*
Responsibilities or Job Purpose
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Panama based Customer Support Team. The aim is to provide customers and distributors with excellent customer support at all times. This primarily relates to training on Pole Star products and assisting as required, but also includes the responsibility to ensure administration, billing, and finance matters are carried out to the customer's satisfaction, creating afirst class customer experience.
Proactively engage customers
- Provide intensive training and support to new customers. Initial training is usually done over the phone and on occasion face-to-face at the customer's site.
- Provide ongoing training for existing customers and distributors on new products and product enhancements.
- Maintain regular contact with customers and distributors to build strong working relationships.
Respond to customer issues
- Provide the first point of contact for all incoming queries from customers and distributors.
- Receive and respond to incoming emails, phone and Skype calls in a professional and timely manner and ensure all enquiries are recorded, progressed and resolved, using the systems and tools provided.
- Follow up with customers/distributors to ensure support issues have been resolved adequately.
Contribute to the Customer Support team and other teams
- Follow business processes, and use company mandated systems and records (e.g. Salesforce)
- Liaise closely with Sales, Finance and Technical Support to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Work as part of Key Account teams (Sales, Finance and Technical Support).
- Look out for sales opportunities and ensure they are communicated to the Sales Team.
- Contribute to new product development and implementation
- Travel nationally and internationally to provide on-site support and training and represent the company at exhibitions, trade shows and events as and when required.
- University graduate with a minimum of 2 years' experience of proven customer service experience
- Proven track record of quality customer service
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Essential to have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- An extraordinary telephone manner, including excellent listening skills
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in all MS Office software
- Enthusiasm/interest in Technology
- An open mind, flexible, creative, energetic.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Ready to take responsibility and use initiative
- A team player
- Willingness to learn and develop within the role
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance - x 3 times of basic salary & EAP programme
- Private pension scheme
- Gym subsidy
* All candidates that apply must ensure that they have a valid work permit as proof of rights to work in Panama*
*ALL CV's SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH FOR CONSIDERATION* csr.panama.pssa(at)gmail.com
- customer service