- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Working under close and continuous supervision, provides sales order and/or inventory management support to the sales force, hospitals, clinics and physicians. Fills customer orders and/or provides inventory support for products and services accurately, expeditiously, and under special circumstances.
- Receives, verifies and processes purchases, and/or coordinates the distribution of generators, leads, and instruments and accessories to hospitals and/or to sales representatives as appropriate. Researches and resolves any problems with orders received. Corrects the order, as necessary, and releases for posting.
- Communicates all inventory shortages and shipping status to management and sales representatives as required, and provides information on inventory availability on back-ordered items to the field.
- Facilitates the re-distribution of products in the field as necessary to help resolve the problem of inventory deficiencies on all products in short supply.
- Administers the return of products through the system as required, by means of the issuance of Return Material Authorizations and in accordance with company policy.
- Researches and prepares billing corrections when required, to ensure proper billing and correct commission payments on all devices.
- Monitors “Use-Before-Dates” of all sterilized inventory and works with sales representatives to obtain implant information, purchase order numbers, pricing information, and device tracking information order to ensure correct inventory records, and the billing of all devices in a timely manner.
- Becomes knowledgeable and remains current on SJM products, developments in regulatory requirements, and industry trends.
- Notifies department manager of and/or supports the resolution of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence.
- Performs related functions and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- High school diploma or other specialized training/equivalent related experience.
- 6 or more months of demonstrated experience in a customer service or closely related environment.
- Demonstrated competence in English spelling, grammar and punctuation, including the ability to successfully pass a reading comprehension pre-employment examination.
- Must possess demonstrated keyboard and personal computer skills, including the ability to pass as 10 key assessment examination.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word or equivalent applications.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, including internationally.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Regularly scheduled overtime is a requirement of this position.
CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
Costa Rica Alajuela : Parque Industrial, Zona Franca Coyol S.A Edificio #44B, Call0, Avendia 2
Cr09Sal (Costa Rica)
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
- customer service
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.