- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The success of the Mercedes-Benz Social Media Team is rooted in social listening skills.
We make an effort to listen to our customers. To know their “likes” and “dislike”, to understand their interests and concerns, who they are, what they care about and what they do. We follow them into their virtual world.
We are driven to perfection not only because we know our audience but also because we perfectly understand the specific nature of each of the social media channels. We are able to change and adopt the tone of voice between the platforms to engage and hooked our followers and generate social conversations.
Day to day, we share our Mercedes-Benz passion alongside our 40+ million fans, whether it is a product enquiry, complaint or simply appreciation.
Our #BestFans can chat with us via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and many more channels.
For our international team we are looking fora colleague nativeSwedish. Additional languages will be an added value.Fluent Danish will be a plus.
We are living in a fast moving and dynamic environment that requires strong customer focus, creativity and particular interest for the automotive sector and technology.
Experience with SM dialogue, journalism or blogging would be appreciated.
We believe in the strength of doing things together, team work is an essential part of our daily business. We aim for candidates with an enthusiastic and inspiring personality.
“What is the best part about our Social Media Team? Being able to release your inner creativity!
Be part of #MercedesBenzthebestornothingteam!
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package.If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours(based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development planThe salary linked to this position is € 2.111, = *( 40 hours per week).Depending on the scedule, a shift allowance comes on top.
We also provide an extensive initial training and a follow up program.
You will be offered a one yearcontract , afterwards you canget an indefinite one.
*Please take into account that The Netherlands has a divergent tax system than other EU countries.
The opening hours are from 08h30 to 21h00, Monday to Sunday ( flexible schedule applicable)
- social media