- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Customer Service SupvWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
About the Group
Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors, The Private Bank, Abbot Downing, Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust, and Wells Fargo Asset Management.
About the Role
Responsible for supervising staff providing dispute resolution and interacting with both internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- May manage research and escalation function and/or a larger, more complex group
- Responsible for supervising workflow and quality of representatives, overseeing resolution to complex calls, working with management team to identify problems and improve interactions with people or customers
- Responsible for interfacing with other Bank departments/vendors to resolve problems, communicating company policy, procedures and practices
- Makes employment decisions and setting performance standards, training and coaching staff, conducting performance evaluations
- Performs financial, product and/or business case analysis and completes projects as assigned.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree graduate
- 2+ years financial service experience (voice program)
- 2+ years supervisory and coaching experience
- Ability to inspire and engage the broader team, leading with ethics and integrity in all we do
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- customer service