- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER.
A great opportunity to join a global vendor who works with a variety of big-name clients on projects.
- Manage your own clients, working directly with them throughout their lifecycle as a customer.
- Onboard clients and help them fully understand the product and how best it can help them achieve their business goals.
- Be an expert at building relationships and understanding client's needs as well as being technically capable to ensure they are using the product to its maximum ability.
- Constantly improving and developing the product.
- Taking feedback from clients and developing an understanding of where else in their business you can provide support.
- Work with internal teams on ideas for new features or updating existing ones.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent client facing ability.
- A background in hands-on web analytics and optimisation.
About the company
Staffhatch is a professionally managed, service orientated recruitment and HR services firm established in September 2013. We deal in all sectors of the employment industry and our specialised services include executive search, local and outplacement consulting, and human resources consulting.