- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. In the summer of 2019, we acquired Yadera, which focuses on helping medium-sized agencies thrive. By joining forces, we became the logical choice for any business, big or small, that aims to automate and simplify work.
To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Customer Onboarder.
Customer Success is the foundation of our own success: we cannot exist unless our customers receive great value from our product. Everything we do, evolves around customer centricity. It is (y)our goal to help entrepreneurs work smarter with our all-in-one tool.
This is what you do:
- You oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementations
- You give training sessions about the use of Yadera. You assist customers in getting the most out of our product through a variety of different learning channels (by teleconference, webinar, on-site visits ...)
- Proactive identification of user training needs
- Track and monitor account status and escalate critical onboarding issues from customers
- Help report bugs to our development team and suggests product improvements
- Execute internal processes to streamline and optimise work
- Keep accurate record of all work
- You are in close communication with the sales, retention and support colleagues Requirements
Is it you, we are looking for?
You love to talk with entrepreneurs about their business and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes. Preferably, you know a thing or two about B2B sales, you master the consultative selling method and are inspired by entrepreneurship. You strongly believe in technology and have affinity with the agency and consultancy business.
Besides that, you speak fluent Dutch (native level) and English (professional level) . Bringing first value online is your second nature, you have experience in solving more complex business challenges. You have the knowledge to advise business owners on a strategic level, recognize their problems and negotiate with them. Experience in a SaaS environment would be a nice extra.
- ms project