- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Is responsible for providing logistics/DSN expertise to assigned product, system or product family programs or projects in order to ensure that the products/results can be delivered in the most cost efficient way and demand/ supply network requirements are fulfilled. Understanding of various products and logistics/DSN and is able to use the knowledge in programs/projects.
Main Responsibility Area:
Is responsible for logistics/DSN content and expertise in defined areas throughout the product life cycle. Contributes to development and implementation of new tools, processes and business capabilities. Proactively acts to understand client needs in non-standard and complex situations. Transfers know-how to affected groups by consulting, supporting, training and communicating. Creates and maintains instructions and documents processes in own responsibility area. Supports and coaches other team members in complex issues and acts as a source of logistics/DSN expertise to others.
• Understands the E2E Logistics processes and the trouble shooting methods in a dynamic environment.
• Motivates the Team, and develops them
• Primary contact for stake holders for first level escalations, and support Team members for smooth operations
• Soft Skills: Strong networking and communication skills are must. Collaborate with stake holders and ensure completion till last mile delivery
Demand Planning activities:
• Collaborates with Customer Teams for the Demand Planning output, and positively challenges them with analytical information, to attain best forecast accuracy
• Consolidates and releases the monthly volume demand plan to Regional Demand Planning Team for further processing
• Tracks and ensures continuous update of major demand changes in the Demand Management Tool dynamically
Project readiness preparation:
• Ensures early supply chain involvement for each Project with proper resource planning activities
• Evaluates Business case blueprint requirements in a detail level towards execution methodology (eg. Supply chain costing, capabilities, trade compliance requirements) and identifies potential risks with action plans to manage those
• Ensures the readiness of start-up check list and consolidates supply chain summary.
• Validates and approves supply chain concept, supply chain annexure volume plan and start-up check list. Consolidates supply chain summary for deal decision
• Ensures the selection of most effective and efficient lean E2E supply chain scenario
Supply chain execution:
• Assigns supply chain resources to execute the approved concept plan in ground level.
• Collaborates with Logistics Services Procurement Team to manage smooth execution operations and to manage supply chain related risks effectively
• Tracks the project execution closely and ensures to meet Project Target Agreement.
• Ensures compliance of IMPEX regularities, and SOX compliance.
• Manages Project Supply Chain related cost Base Line within targets.
• Identify potential Business risks through networks, and create sufficient back-up, and risk mitigation plans.
• Works with effective cost Management focus with stringent targets.
Team and stakeholder Management:
• Motivates the Team and ensures collaborative, synchronized way of working with all internal and external stakeholders
• Prioritizes timely customer delivery through effective LSP and CHA management
• Attends to execution issues and day to day risks with the Solution focused mind-set till the last mile delivery.
• Gets regular 360 degree feedback from Customer / stakeholder Teams and acts with continuous improvement focus
• GOPS Delivery Operation Market and Unit Heads
• GOPS Delivery Operation CBT and Service Heads
• Account Logistics Manager
• Account Logistics Coordinator
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.