- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description :
The OTC Process is responsible for dealing with 19,000 customers and 440 market contacts, split over 5 continents, delivering 24-hour service in 3 shifts.
Capturing 192,000 orders and delivering 480,000 billing documents, while executing 264,000 Direct Debits per year the OTC Process in DBSC collects an average of 6 billion GBP per annum from Diageo customers.
The OTC Process serves around 25 markets, Diageo units or Hubs.
Most of these are European with each an individual trading structure and culture and currently in a competitive economic environment. Markets like GB, North-America and Germany are key contributors to overall Diageo performance.
The Customer Supply Executive (providing service to the Primary Distribution Americas GT/ 3rd party customers) reports to the Customer Supply Team Leader and is a member of a team of 5. The GT Americas Customer Supply Team is responsible for the Supply Chain processes for the markets supplied, forecasting, troubleshooting customer relations, issue resolution.
The Customer Supply Executive has the following responsibilities:
- maximizing IMC’s sales by order management.
- Providing a High Quality Customer Service to agreed service standards.
- Continuously improving customer service levels and OTIF numbers in co-operation with the IMC (In Market Company), Planning, Production, Finance and other parts of the business to strive for excellence in a highly competitive environment.
- Capturing and entering orders
- Resolving delivery and price related issues
- Managing promotional and malt stock allocations
- KPI delivery in the area of OEA, OTIF
- Relationship management with key customers, Credit Control Team, IMC Sales-force and warehouse, Planning Teams and Production Plants
- Order management within pre-defined parameters as set out by Brand Owners.
- Handling all incoming customer queries and requests
- Continuously improving service levels in cooperation with the internal teams and other parts of the business to strive for excellence in a highly competitive environment
- Being responsible for proper communication between Diageo and customers
- Maximising customer satisfaction level and order entry accuracy
- Build credible relationship (strong networking, influencing and communication skills required)
- Pro-active order management execution from creation to delivery to the customer
- Manage export documentation processes
- Single point of contact for customers and supply
- Provide visibility and relevant action on orders vs forecast
- Follows-up aged or unreconciled items identified during Balance Sheets reconciliation according to the relevant policy
- Proactively seeks for process improvement opportunities and advise his / her Indirect Tax Senior /Line Manager on any non-compliance
- Responsible for participating in Indirect Tax trainings
- To participate and contribute to the success of month-end close by executing tasks accurately and according to the timetable.
- Provides support for the Indirect Tax Senior and Team Leader on Indirect Tax-related queries and specific projects.
- Regularly informs Indirect Tax Senior and Team Leader on daily issues.
How to Serve:
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Strong customer service attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Is a good team player
- Attention to details / Accuracy
- Outlook end Excel knowledge
- Customer Service experience (or related areas)
- PC and System skills (SAP knowledge – not a must, XLS, Word)
Cherry on Top:
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.