- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Customer Support engineer Company & department description
SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative through which the financial world conducts its business operations with speed, certainty and confidence. More than 11,000 financial institutions and corporations in over 200 countries trust us every day to exchange millions of standardized financial messages.
SWIFT, headquartered in Belgium with around 35 offices worldwide, has a unique corporate mind-set, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. Our employees are the foundation of this success. If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, then explore the vast opportunities and rewards that are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
We are looking for a passionate and committed individual with good communication skills, who has a desire to learn about our business and enjoy working with customers and are prepared to give the extra effort required to deliver a world-class service customers.
Assist in the daily operations within Customer Support to ensure the delivery of excellent customer experience and achieve goals with a focus on the following:
Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our customers by
- Handling pro-active alerts from customers in accordance to well defined procedures
- Maintaining call and problem management related procedures & Best Practices
- Coordinating the annual system health-checks
- Conducting to operational callout campaigns to ensure customer compliance with supported software releases
Team and People:
We expect you to put your team's success before your own. Your team members will look to you to champion open communication, pro-actively share knowledge, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the team schedule and provide administrative support to the team.
You must understand every aspect of Service Delivery performance, and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of operations.
Do you have what it takes?
Bachelor degree holder with at least 3 years' experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of Windows Server, proficiency in MS Office applications
- Flexibility in working shift hours (morning shift 07:00-15:30, regular shift 09:00-17:30)
- Ability to work under pressure
Nice to have
- Affinity with various tools
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Any other major language is an asset
- Time management to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- High attention to details
Can-do attitude and approach is everything. You must:
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high pressure situations. Good analytical, prioritization, time management and reporting skills are essential for success
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded
- Possess an unique combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-centric mind-set
- windows server