- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
UW - Underwriting
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG APAC Holdings Pte Ltd
Your contribution at AIG
As an influencer at AIG, people come to you as a “go-to” source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and expertise. As a more experienced team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.
- Participate in and conduct client or prospective client meetings focusing on cyber risk dialogue.
- In-depth conversations with clients or prospective clients to garner a thorough understanding of the target and its cyber risks.
- Support underwriters with risk selection, interpreting risk reports or other external reports and information with a view to achieving pricing adequacy and product development through experience and expertise in cyber risk.
- Working with AIG colleagues and AIG’s intermediary partners to enhance interaction with clients and prospective clients for successful new business acquisition and retention.
- Detailed analysis and communication with clients providing insight into their own cyber risk.
- Creating damage analysis to assist underwriting teams and brokers in cyber security.
- Presentation to company boards/management, technology professionals, industry leaders, privacy officers and security organizations.
- Develop a novel approach to cyber risk assessment and development of global and / or industry-specific cyber risk analysis.
- Advance the cyber knowledge within AIG and undertake broker and client training academy
- Play a key role in the development of business with the team, including; identifying opportunities and pursuing them, developing thought leadership, leading client proposals and developing team capabilities.
- Support AIG’s strategy for pre and post loss services, vendors management and client onboarding, working alongside AIG claim’s to manage customer/broker expectations and execution.
- Help to shape the cyber strategy for the APAC region.
- Willingness to provide sales support and business travel.
- Develop implementation plans and ensure their execution to the highest standard in a timely manner in accordance with technical governance, business priorities and service standards.
- Support underwriters in winning profitable business and improving losses in the portfolio.
What are we looking for
- Bachelor / Master Degree.
- Degree or equivalent in Science/Technology/Engineering.
- Experience in the analysis of cyber threats and the subsequent development of solutions.
- Professional experience in the field of IT and / or security consulting.
- Experience in Risk Management, Insurance industry (cyber and financial lines would be useful) or Consulting.
- Firsthand experience in moderation of cyber risk dialogues.
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to deliver goals and objectives to budget.
- Experience with Cyber concerns, Business Continuity, and/or Manufacturing is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English, Cantonese would be beneficial, as would any other Asian language.
- Listening and agility in front of clients. Lead evaluations and discussions with senior client managers. Presence/confidence in boardroom environment.
- Presentation skills to all levels and in business/public forums. Ability to communicate negative findings without alienating clients. Strong written communication skills.
- Open to innovation and adoption of new ways of working. Ability to interpret strategies and translate them into successful outcomes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, along with planning, project management, relationship building, teamwork, networking and influencing skills. Skilled in product development and sales.
- High load capacity especially when working under stress and deadline pressure as well as high assertiveness.
- Willingness to travel around Asia Pacific (approx. 25%)
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
- ms project
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.