- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Darazis South Asia's leading online shopping and selling platform present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal (headquartered in Singapore). We currently operate an ecosystem of ~50,000 sellersserving10 million consumers with more than 20 million listed products.
In May 2018 Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group, and we are proud to carry our part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, we are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment and logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region and to offer our customers the best selection of products with a high level of convenience.
Our organization is characterized by young and smart talent with lots of energy and initiative. We are extremely performance oriented and believe in letting the best people and ideas grow - regardless of seniority. Our management philosophy is based on an equal balance of ‘managing’ and ‘empowering’.
We operate a matrix organization where cross-regional specialist teams support the country management. It is therefore critical that you are agile and work well with other teams.
Role & Responsibilities
Our MBA Graduate Program offers opportunities across our Commercial, Marketing, Operations, HR and Finance Departments in all 5 countries. Typical assignments are focused on project management, data analysis and business development.
Post the Graduate Program, there will be a possibility to move into a permanent role in the organization on a Management Fast-track Program.
Responsible for managing in the optimal and most effective way engagement, conversion and retention of all users visiting the APP, the Traffic Operation team relies on the latest e-commerce technologies and innovative approaches to drive maximum impact and convenience. This team is comprised of the Guided Shopping team, the CRM team, the Merchandising team, the traffic performance team and the Campaign Operations team.
- Deliver the customer insights, customer conversion and retention programs necessary to power Daraz growth across our 5 markets
- Deliver on-site marketing and merchandising programs to ensure an optimized customer experience
- Collaborate with all countries to build and deliver maximum impact engagement calendar including key campaigns such as 11.11 and Black Friday
- Work closely with the Product and Technology teams to design and implement new product features to enhance the platform for growth across the group
- Support the Chief Growth Officer in developing and managing roadmaps across our 5 markets
- Ensure efficient sharing of knowledge and best practices across the group
- Streamlining processes, procedures, KPIs and reporting across the group
- Build strong relationships with the local teams and works closely with each country
- Support the local MD’s and local Head of Traffic Operations in building and training top-quality teams
- Education: Top Engineering or Business School
- Good knowledge inproject management and teamwork
- Ideal candidates have intern or work in Consulting, Product Operation or e-commerce functions
- Strong Excel skills
- Entrepreneurship mindset, results oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- You know how to manage priorities and work with short deadlines
- Highly adaptable to quickly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to drive and manage cross-functional teams and cross-cultural stakeholders
What We Offer
- An opportunity to be part of the core team that will build a multi-billion dollar business
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem with regular visits to China and SEA
- Being part of a highly motivated, ambitious and dynamic team
- An opportunity to directly shape ecommerce and digitization in our markets and impact millions of lives
- Competitive salary and incentive package with possibility for fast career advancement
- ms project