- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- This role is responsible for maintaining, documenting and improving databases that are made available online to subscribers, and for responding to and assisting clients with their data-related requests. Y ou will be assigned a geographical coverage or area of specialism where you will search and document information on mergers and acquisitions.
- Maintain company's historical databases that are available online to subscribers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Expand existing data offering with additional economic or demographic statistics about a geography or area (indicators).
- Provide administrative support to the current data sets.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Translate the information if required.
- Fresh graduates with strong interest in mergers and acquisitions industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (word, outlook, excel etc)
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must (any other foreign language is an advantage)
- Attention to detail and focus on task completion
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.