- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Online Business Operations team work on all aspects of our online business, from collecting and analyzing the data on business needs to optimizing user experience on the website. We are looking for analytical thinkers interested in scaling our online business and using data-driven approach to give our users the best experience across our platform.
- Design, develops, manages and maintains reports, dashboards, and visualizations.
- Works with internal team members, cross-functional teams and stakeholders to craft compelling stories with information and data.
- Translate business requirements/questions into actionable data analytical support by data sources of transactions, technical support cases, and other online data from the product websites.
- Works in collaboration with the technical system support team to administer the analytic tools, reports and dashboards accordingly when it is needed.
- B.S. in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or quantitative disciplines.
- 2~3 years working experience as business analyst in data analysis and data management related duties with relevant knowledge in online business.
- Proven experience with Excel and Tableau.
- Experience with or desire to learn SQL, Python, R and more.
- Ability to plan out an analytic process and execute on it by articulating and translating the data requirements from the stakeholders.
- Ability to gather and consolidate the data related to the online products to provide visualized data-driven insights.
- Good English communication skill on reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.