- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work together with product, marketing and business leaders to identify analytical requirements for titles and plan for data collection.
- Use multiple big data sets to create insightful reports and drive strategies for user acquisition and monetization.
- Assist in design and implementation of advanced statistical testing for customized problem solving, like A/B testing and predictive analytics.
- Help develop the monetization strategy to drive yield performance.
- Collaborate with production and brand teams to develop new monetization methods and in-game promotions across mobile, web & digital console platforms.
- Work with large datasets and have a working knowledge of key metrics related to user behavior, segmentation, and virality.
- Advise team members on best practices for data tagging/capture.
- Work with production and brand teams to advise on features and updates, based on data gathering.
Skills and Abilities:
- 1-4 Years of full-time data analytics experience.
- Degree with a specialization in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Physics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative field or equivalent.
- Experience and demonstrated expertise in statistical methods and big data analysis.
- Strong working knowledge with relational databases and SQL.
- Working knowledge of analytics and programming languages, particularly R or Python a big plus.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies (Redshift, EC2, Vertica, BigQuery, S3).
- Understanding of microtransaction-driven business and ?games as service? models.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainties and able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Structured, analytical and a fast learner.
- Proactive approach combined with passion and a ?can-do? attitude.
- Must be detail oriented, have good time management as well as business process management skills and be able to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Video game industry experience, especially in the social/free-to-play space a strong plus.
- Competitive salaries
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Life/Short-term/Long-term Disability
- FSA Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
About the company
We are a professional recruiting and consulting firm that focuses on connecting organizations with their perfect candidates, and candidates with their perfect organizations.
We offer professional staffing services including direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary, as well as HR solutions. Our goal is to support you in your staffing and HR needs by providing quality, honest, dedicated service.