- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Data Centre Physical Security Lead, Technology Services, Technology and OperationsBusiness Function
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Monitors and safeguards the security of Data Centres.
- Ensures that the access control devices at the entries and exits are working well.
- Reviews and ensures that personnel, contractors and visitors entering the Data Centres have legitimate need; and prior approvals to do so.
- Reviews and assigns Data Centre access cards which enable personnel to open doors to restricted areas based on roles.
- Performs quarterly access validation.
- Reviews and investigates access violations.
- Performs CAS maintenance with vendors.
- Performs CCTV maintenance and ensures that it always functions well.
- Ensures that physical access to Data Centres is logged, monitored and retained.
- Investigates door alarm devices which will sound if doors are held open or forced open.
- Reviews and updates process documents.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing security operations in a corporate environment.
- Experience with security technologies and processes including CCTV, Access Control and access validation.
- Ability to manage Data Centre Physical Security requirements across multiple sites.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate and work with landlord, vendors, security guards as well as the different teams on issues and incidents.
- Ability to manage and response to critical incidents and investigations.
- Ability to manage challenges independently and escalate to management if required.
- Good team player and good interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- quality control