- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level
Industry: Agile Software Development, Automotive, Information Technology
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
azure, sql, c#, powershell, powerbi
At Allego we work in an innovative, fast growing and technical environment. The analytics team is right in the middle of this. This last year Allego invested largely into setting up a data infrastructure with access to the company’s internal data sources. Now we are looking for an experienced data enthusiast that together with a team of analytical minded people is going to transform this data into meaningful insights.
We want everybody to go electric, and we will push to make this happen. One charge point or dozens at a time we facilitate companies to take the step to clean electric mobility. Our network and services will accelerate the shift to a world where we all drive electric.
As a data engineer you will be part of the analytics team and closely working together with data scientists and business stakeholders into creating relevant insights and value propositions. At Allego we work according to the scrum methodology with sprints of two weeks. Part of your job will be generating relevant insights and analysis for business end users. You will:
- Create and maintain the Allego Data & Analytics solutions as part of the EV Cloud solution (powered by Microsoft Azure)
- Assemble and process data sets to meet both functional and non-functional requirements
- Identify, design, and implement improvements on the automated (data) processes for data delivery, greater scalability, etc.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Azure ‘big data’ technologies
- Build and maintain the analytics solutions and visuals that utilize the data to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data and analytical needs
Our data tech stack:
- Azure Analysis Service, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Power BI, VSTS
- U-SQL, C#, SQL, Powershell, DAX, JSON, VSTS, Git
In a nutshell you have:
• Bachelor+ in an information technology or related study
• 2-4+ years of relevant work experience as data engineer
• A passion for efficiently preparing and cloud engineering large data sets
• Professional in English speaking, other languages are pre;
• An open mind, pro-active attitude, willingness to learn, and eager to elevate Allego to the next level;
A front row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to clean mobility. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary.
Our ambition to be the #1 EV charging solution provider. What sets us a part from the competition are several things: on the Pan- European level we are one of the first, our partnerships, EV Cloud, Multimodel charging solutions, end to end solutions and we are independent (not part of a bug energy company. With our EV cloud services our competitors are becoming our customers.