- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Data Product Manager Company & department description
Are you a product manager looking to deliver outstanding customer experience and to work in an agile cross functional team? Do you want to provide insight to the financial industry by building state of the art data products?
As the financial services industry demands faster payments and innovative, data-driven approaches to security and risk management, we are looking for talented individuals to help us build the next generation of our data products. If you want to have direct impact on how the world adapts to the changes in technology and have an affinity with financial services, then SWIFT Transaction Data Analytics team is a place for you. We are looking for an ambitious, talented, dynamic and self-driven Data Product Manager based in Kuala Lumpur for our business intelligence product portfolio.
The Data Product Management team within SWIFT Data Analytics team is looking for a talented and dynamic Product Manager for the Watch products part of SWIFT Business Intelligence portfolio.
As a product manager for the Watch products, you will be responsible for:
- working in close collaboration with the Product Marketing team and our customers to define the customer requirements driving product evolution.
- Prioritizing requirements and defining the product roadmap in line with those requirements together with the marketing and the IT colleagues
- Following up on the product delivery with the various IT teams, ensuring that the delivery is meeting customer expectations, offers an outstanding customer and user experience and is delivered as per roadmap timeline.
Furthermore, together with the data product management team, you will also be responsible to contribute to the strategic evolution of SWIFT data portfolio and of the underlying platform, in line with market trends and latest technology evolutions.
What will make you successful?
- Customer focused person, striving to continuously maximize the value delivered to our customers and improve their customer experience.
- Real doer/delivery oriented: making things happen. Enthusiastic and dynamic individual willing to "roll up the sleeves" and contribute to the overall objectives and deliverables of the team
- Open to change and curious with a real interest for innovation (e.g. new technology trends, how to improve the platform; enhance users experience, build new products)
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with a strong track record and building and maintaining relationships with your key stakeholders
- Team player, collaborative and able to build bridges with others. Ability to cross-skill and develop a "T-shape" profile to help the team to deliver on its objectives
- Proactive and continuous improvement mindset
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Product Management or Product Owner experience, preferably in a B2B environment (Skills in customer requirements gathering, so as to translate business needs into well-defined specifications and design, Good collaboration with IT to transform the specifications into a finished and well-defined product, Be recognized as a technical market expert able to select the best technical option in terms of delivery (in-house development; off the shelf; joint development in partnership) Ability to prioritize and focus on the most important issues at hand)
- Strong project management/ planning / organizing are required in order to be successful in this role. Working experience in an Agile team is a plus.
- Abreast of technical solutions available on the BI market. Knowledge in warehousing, front-end tools, advanced analytics (Machine Learning, NLP, etc.), statistics, security, web technologies is a plus.
- Understanding of the Payments, Trade or Securities markets
University degree in Marketing, IT, Engineering or equivalent.
About the Data Analytics team
The Data Analytics team is a great learning environment, where you will have a rare chance to be deeply involved in the shaping the future of global financial landscape. This is an opportunity, for an ambitious leader and team player who enjoys a combination of strategic thinking, technical and analytical skills and has a keen interest to engage with ongoing developments in the financial world.
SWIFT is a global leader in international payments, developing world class solutions that serve the banking community, security trading and most very large corporations worldwide. Every day, we transfer close to half of the world's GDP in value through our systems. SWIFT builds data solutions that help its customers monitor their communications within the global financial system. We support them to achieve their operational or strategic objectives and to conform to regulatory requirements.
People are the foundations of our success. We depend on technological and business excellence - and on a culture that values diversity, strives for sustainability and fosters a healthy work/life balance.
- ms project