- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DEN HAAG
We are currently searching for a Dedicated Support Specialist to work in The Hague, The Netherlands for 1 year plus extensions. This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a large multi-national Oil & Gas client.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
* Proven knowledge/certification of Windows, RedHat Linux, NetApp Storage, EMC Isilon storage, HP RGS / Leostream, Microsoft Desktop, Active Directory, LDAP products.
* Proficient in Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards, Customer Service Techniques, Proficient in Function or Department Operations.
* Familiar with Customer Value Chain Concepts. Hybrid skill sets essential.
* Excellent customer interfacing experiences.
* Extensive troubleshooting and analytical skills, helicopter view.
* Ability to clearly identify various components of the services and reported issues.
* Highly customer focused/minded while possessing courage to resist always providing "quick fix".
* Ability to identify and pursue opportunities for service improvement.
* Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in regional and sometimes global environment.
* Ability to work independently and also as part of a regional/global team.
* Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with business, other support teams and stakeholders.
* Hybrid skillsets essential.
* Candidates need to be able to cope well with change and be adaptable to on/off boarding of new activities and services
* Candidates need to develop and maintain strong relationships with all teams involved in the extended Technical Computing related support ecosystem.
* Able to work in a DevOps environment
* Excellent written & spoken English essential.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.