- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Element Hotel
Element Amsterdam Hotel, is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Demi Chef de Partie, who shares passion for excellence.
You have the great opportunity to shape our guests’ experience by providing excellent service.
Our hotel is a 4 star hotel with a 160 rooms, located at the Gelderlandplein Mall in the Zuidas area and is specialized in long stay with spacious bedrooms, modern design and eco-conscious practices.
As a team, we believe that every person is different; we hold respect for all people, we value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Hence, our culture is described by the essence of great team work.
We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our guests.
We are a team of international talents and we believe to our working ethics, values and cultures.
Our priority is to exceed guests’ expectations in order to accomplish an unforgettable experience when the guests walk out of the door.
General purpose of the function
As an independent cook you support the Sous Chef and Head Chef in all preparations and activities in the kitchen.
You prepare and cook dishes according to the recipes and planning.
You support the ordering process and make sure that stocks are maintained in an efficient way.
Ensure that the breakfast buffet is set up and stocked in a well-presented and appealing way every day.
Provide a satisfying food and beverage experience every Element hotel guest in a friendly, energetic and timely manner.
Responsible for assuring the guest is having a great time and/or relaxing while in the area.
These Associates are passionate about guest service with the innate abilities to communicate and multitask.
The ideal candidate takes ownership of their situation and follows up on every request.
They are always attentive and are committed to making the most of the element hotels Food and Beverage ‘experience.’
Take personal responsibility and pride in our product where initiative and follow-up are top priority.
Main tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparing high quality culinary dishes that are prepared with fresh ingredients.
- The maintenance of the mise-en-place during operating times, by conducting supply and editing tasks.
- The cleaning of the environment, food processors and equipment and other working materials.
- Working in a hygienic manner in accordance with HACCP regulations.
- Support students and trainees where needed.
- Work 100% compliant with the Standard Operating Procedures of the Element Hotel Amsterdam.
- Attending training if desired.
- Performing any other tasks which may be reasonably expected of you in our hotel.