- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Desktop Support Technician - Poznan - Polish Speaking
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'Desktop Support Technician' for a 3 - 6 month project in Poznan, Poland.
The ideal 'Desktop Support Technician' will need to have the following experienceJob Description:
- Experience in configuring and managing windows client operating system image & deployment
- Hands-on experience in resolving issues with Windows Operating Systems Win 7, 8 & 10
- Good troubleshooting skills on MS Office, O365, Skype, Internet Explorer and all other Operating system issues
- Knowledge on PC and peripheral Hardware troubleshooting (including print & scanning devices)
- Experience on Windows Imaging process using SCCM deployment
- Experience in managing and maintenance of Mobile devices with MDM
- Knowledge on Data Migration tools and O365 One drive
- Configuring and troubleshooting Internet Explorer & Google Chrome browser compatibility issues
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems related to Desktop security
- Installation and troubleshooting of different application software using remote connection tools.
- Managing Active Directory console, enabling & disabling user account and password reset with unlock the account
- Knowledge on Managing users, groups and computers in Active Directory console
- Basic knowledge on windows server operating system, DNS and DHCP
- Basic knowledge on Network Switches and Routers
- Knowledge on ITIL and IT service management tool - Service Now
- Good Microsoft Office skills Word, Powerpoint, Excel & Visio
- Contribute towards automation of services by utilizing ignio
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment.