- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary FKP8.21 gross per hour
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Gem Premium People who are currently trading as a recruitment business.
Our busy manufacturing client are currently recruiting for an office administrator to work 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday
- 9am- to 5pm.
- PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- To administer orders for online customers through company business system/EDI/customer back office and organise documentation.
- Administer direct to store orders for high street retailers.
- Lease with internal and external transport companies providing and booking deliveries.
- Invoice and delivery note matching.
- Operate Business Central System
- (full inhouse training provided)
- Ensure the administration orders through EDI and online sites is carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Organising necessary paperwork for production and despatch.
- General administration duties.
Liaise with internal department and external businesses to provide accurate information via spreadsheets, email and telephone.
- Maintain adherence to Lanchester procedures to ensure all necessary records are completed accurately, safe working methods followed and full adherence to dress code ensuring compliance with procedures & standards.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Completion to GCSE standard or equivalent with qualifications in Math's and the English language.
Grade C or above.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
Ability to provide accurate and comprehensive information (written and verbally)
- A flexible team worker.
- Ability to understand instruction and good attention to detail.
- Experience working within a busy administration environment.
- The Gifts Administrator must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who can multitask.