- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CENTRAL JAKARTA,INDONESIA
HOTEL OR ENTITY
AccorHotels Corporate Office Jakarta
City CENTRAL JAKARTA State Java Region/Country Indonesia
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 250,000 hospitality experts who share the same passion. Welcoming people. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses. Every day, we put all our energy into spreading the most powerful promise in the hospitality profession: Feel Welcome.
Job Level Job/Foreigner under local employment status More information
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 01-11-2018
Faris SETIABUDI Faris.SETIABUDI@accor.com
+62 57444 14
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Hospitality Management or Business Administration
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Advance computer skills (Financial modeling, excel, power point, words) and Outlook
- Possess multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Integrity, able to understand and handle confidential information
- Good understanding of hotel operations
- Team player and able to create successful cross-departmental collaborations
- Resilient to stress, proactive and fast learner
- Able to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
This position is responsible for supporting the Development department in Indonesia & Malaysia with analysis of proposed development project to ensure they have financial and operational viability.
The development analysts is also the Contact person for the Indonesia & Malaysia developers, the development team in Singapore, other regional departments, as well as external parties requiring information about AccorHotels; development in Indonesia & Malaysia.
- Creation of forecasts for new development opportunities
- Drive market and competitors research, collate and share
- Support the team in the development process (from sales pitch creation to agreement review)
- Develop reports, presentations and briefing papers to be used for internal / external purpose
- Establish a database of collated information on environments to create location bench marking
- Ensure that all internal processes with regards to development are adhered to in the region
- Provide development reports and other requested information about development projects to the AccorHotels central team in Singapore and Paris
- Updating brand presentations, brochures and all other development documents and collateral for the Indonesia & Malaysia region
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.