- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Digital and GPAS Senior Executive (Job Number: 190005JW)
Location : Turkey-Istanbul-Istanbul-Umraniye Job Field : Workplace Services Posting Date : May-14-2019 End Date : Jun-13-2019 Job Type : Regular Shift : Day Job Job Schedule : Full-time
: We are currently recruiting for a Global Workplace GPAS Portfolio / Security Design Assurance lead within our workplace services function.
The role will also be responsible for supporting the roll out and adoption of Access control (GPAS), CCTV, Intrusion and security communication solutions/Technologies, with direct responsibility for the project design assurance. The role holder must have knowledge of security systems ideally AEOS (our chosen Access control platform), associated hardware and must have significant experience in developing and implementing operating frameworks for security with expertise in both manned guarding and technical solution optimisation.
The role holder will need to maintain the rigor on the current project demand and ensure that all requirements are established and transitioned between the regional Workplace leads to our Global Security team, Third parties (Nedap & Regional Installers) and the broader needs of the business units and operating companies.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Roll out, and ongoing management of current and immediate future security pipeline projects. Including management of the current project team.
- Works with Regional Workplace teams, and our Global Security team to ensures Security Processes are understood, complied with, and operated effectively.
- Acts as an escalation point for any process failures or exceptions, owns and manages process improvement.
- Provide design assurance to the regional teams in assessing the security risk against our Global security policies.
- Support in the development and implementation of the new Governance and operating model. (Communication plan, comms plan, process mapping, RACI etc)
- Support in the build of the new Process automation of the future governance model using the MS suite (MS Flow)
- Support in the change management process and embedding into the future state operating model at a regional level. Ensure adoption of new ways of working by supporting local sites post deployment of the new AEOS security system and associated processes
- Uses a variety of mechanisms, including regular reporting from the AEOS system to monitor processes, identify and correct process failures.
- Where process failure is considered to be triggered or impacted by a system issue – this role is responsible for liaising with the security project team to highlight the issue and agree a solution
- Provide operational, system and subject matter expertise to stakeholders as and when needed. (Ability to assess site schematics and provide Risk insight)
- Manage the creation of training materials and carry out training sessions for local sites to help embed new processes and ways of working
- Participate in regular performance reviews with the FM Service Partner, Installers and provide support where required on immediate demand
- Participates in cost planning & reviews with Finance Business Partner and FM Service Partners
- Perform analysis of cost related management information provided by Service Partners (Ensure the project isn’t over estimated)
- Be the main contact for all current demand enquiries new and Ad-hoc initiatives. Capture and consolidate for Governance review, re-direction and demand management
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong Security and construction infrastructure experience
- Ability to read and asses site schematics
- Strong Business Analysis skills for process and Use case mapping
- Developing a global physical security model for a large organisation
- Creating new processes to support operational delivery via the security model
- Delivering training
- Implementing governance procedures
- Assuring adoption of change
- Analysing costs