- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Product Manager, Digital Banking
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to contribute to the transformation of the financial industry through innovative, digital customer experiences
- Digital Channel Adoption & Usage
- Graduate with Business/IT degree
- 6-8 years in a similar capacity either in the digital, innovation or financial services sector
- Experience of digital product launches in e-commerce, marketplaces or business networks, with a proven track record of driving positive results with end-to-end ownership
- Campaign management experience preferred
- Client facing experience and entrepreneurial spirit, with a demonstration of the ability to translate client requirements into actual solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills a must; with ability to interface and influence at all levels within the organization
- Comfortable working with both external partners and internal stakeholders across various lines - Business, Technology, Risk
- Analytical mind, able to exercise sound judgment based on strong logic and compelling arguments
- Strong project and time management skill.
- As a senior member of the Singapore Retail Digital Banking Team, responsibilities include the ownership of customer touch-points, driving product acquisition, increasing adoption of new capabilities and project management through global programmes and country initiatives.
- Expectations are to exceed performance management standards and achieve 'best in class' status, focusing on growing digital penetration and adoption among our retail banking clients.
- Lead the Digital Channel Adoption & Usage initiative, and drive active user mix of Online Banking and the Standard Chartered Mobile app in our client base
- Work closely with the Product, Segment, Marketing, Branch and Contact Centre teams to drive registration, activation and usage campaigns to increase client engagement through digital channels.
- Drive the migration of transactions and service requests from traditional channels to digital platforms and exceed KPI targets.
- Bring to life the digital agenda of product acquisition through STP processes.
- Digital Channel Engagement.
- Bring to life the digital agenda of product acquisition through STP processes.Digital Channel Engagement
- Digital Channel EngagementBring to life the digital agenda of product acquisition through STP processes.Digital Channel Engagement
- Take ownership of the country website, ensuring web content is constantly up-to-date
- Develop overall web strategy and roadmap to improve web traffic, digital acquisition & client engagement
- Drive SEO objectives through data analytics
- Take ownership of the electronic direct marketing channel and integrate content activities for an omni-channel experience across marketing campaigns.
- Manage governance and audit forums with both internal teams and external vendors to ensure the various channels comply with the Bank's regulatory policies and compliance requirements Digital Channel Management (Retail Workbench)
- Digital Channel Management (Retail Workbench)
- Deliver the Bank's vision of being 'Digital First', providing best in class digital onboarding experience
- Liaise with internal sales teams to establish KPIs and increase digital channel acquisition, adoption and usage
- Effective communication and collaboration with country and group stakeholders to deliver an optimal sales journey for both staff and client
- Regular discipline of tracking, monitoring, analysing and reporting of the digital sales funnel and identify opportunities to drive up sales adoption.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions .
- ms project