- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At MCI The Netherlands, we are on a mission to make our brand thrive on the digital sphere. So, do you want to support our marketing team and soak up all the experience you can?
Who you are
- You are passionate about digital marketing (Google analytics, SEO, Google ads, paid advertising, etc.)
- You have strong knowledge of how social media channels work to promote paid and non-paid content
- We get things done, so we expect that from you! You have a positive can-do mentality and work efficiently. If you don’t know something and the team can’t help you, Google is your answer
- You are not afraid to take ownership and you are a self-sufficient team player
- You are currently living the life of a student in Digital Marketing, Marketing & Communications, or something similar
- You are an English native speaker – or you can fake it like a native
- You are available full-time for a minimum of 6 months What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with the marketing team on the content strategy across our channels and networks. But, more specifically:
- Handle and report on social media channels
- Optimise web content
- Closely monitor Google analytics
- Create monthly reports to highlight progress and suggest points of improvement
- Work with the marketing team to spot new trends and insights
- Have the opportunity to create content for some of the biggest, hottest corporate brands
- Support the business development team in increasing brand awareness What you’ll get in return
- Work with an awesome, international team which likes to have its fun
- Get a daily, healthy lunch with the entire MCI family
- Besides fun, we have energy workshops to keep you healthy and awake
- Occasional team drinks to celebrate wins (and losses) Our values
- Get things done. No time for excuses: Being resourceful will take you a long way.
- Help out & remember we are all human:No-one is too good for any task. We do our best at all times. Of course, mistakes may hurt us temporarily, but not acting as a team will kill us.
- There is always room for improvement: What got us here now, won’t necessarily get us there tomorrow.
- We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves! Can’t wait to submit an application?
Well, we can’t wait to know more about your profile! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- google analytics
- social media