- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Hotel Myth Phuket MGallery, Thailand
City PHUKET State South Region/Country Thaïland
An inspiring new landmark on Phuket’s western shores, the MGallery by Sofitel Patong transports guests back in time to an era of elegance, refinement and style. Weaving King Rama V’s legacy with the island’s Sino-Portuguese history, the hotel is a celebration of Thailand’s diverse cultural influences. A richly crafted journey of classical luxury, natural beauty and beguiling charm.
Job Level Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 31-01-2019
Alberto J. Lugo-Vina HB2E1-GM@ACCOR.COM
+66 (0) 994301037
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Relevant experience in the luxury hotel industry is preferable.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Minimum of 2 years experience in E-commerce including SEO, PPC, Display campaign, Email marketing, Content marketing and social media.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Responsible for implementing an effective web marketing and communication strategy at hotel level in order to drive online traffic and maximize online distribution channel.
- Extensive experience with Internet marketing channels like SEO, PPC, display advertising, social media and email marketing.
- Think critically about the best way to implement solutions not only from a marketing perspective, but from a customer experience as well.
- Ensure that the hotel presence in all approved online distribution websites are up to date and in line with the hotel brand standards.
- Possess a strong passion for analytics and measuring performance.
MGALLERY: STAGE WITH TALENT
Our commitment is to give all MGallery employees the opportunity to live the passionate experience of becoming talented and considered Actors and Directors. In this way, each and everyone can gain fulfillment, benefit from other hotels best practices and become a talented professional in a franchised and managed high-end hotel network.
To give employees the passionate experience of becoming talented & considered Actors and Directors through which they gain fulfilment as well as learning an high end trade in a hotel network composed above all of franchised and managed hotels.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.