- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Digital News Editorial Intern (June 2019 - Jan 2020)
As a Digital News Editorial Intern, you will be assisting the digital news team in making sure the latest and most interesting news, video and other content is posted to cnbc.com.
• Report, write and craft multimedia for stories that derive both from an editor’s guidance and from intern’s own interest
• Ingesting written articles from partner organizations into the content management system and fact-finding for the editorial staff
• Ensuring the editorial data and events calendar is updated
• Working with editors to write stories to be used on cnbc.com
• Work together with other interns on assigned projects
• Presentation of project to the management team at the end of internship
• Partake in and support all internship related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
CNBC is the recognized global leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business information. CNBC’s international operations include regional networks in Europe and Asia-Pacific that provide the latest market information, unrivalled coverage of breaking news, in-depth analysis, and interviews with business leaders. CNBC in Europe reaches more than 110 million households, in addition to leading banks, financial institutions, and hotels across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. CNBC in Asia-Pacific reaches more than 70 million households in 21 countries.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.