- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Digital Project Coordinator
EY Global Delivery Services means 29.500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
From its centers located in Wrocław and Warsaw, EY GDS Poland provides 14 services in 6 main areas: IT, HR Project Management, Finance, Business Research, Strategic Business Services.
EY is on a digital transformation journey and one of the first steps is to launch a new website together with a new content strategy, operating model and analytics capabilities. To support the successful deployment, 3 new Digital Project Coordinator roles have been created, each aligned to one of our three main geographic areas: EMEIA, Asia-Pacific and Americas. Each Digital Project Coordinator will play an essential role in assisting with the deployment of the new ey.com to all countries in the area they are aligned to.
This role is dedicated to EMEIA region and will have dual reporting lines; to both the Digital Fast forward area enablement leader, as well as to a local (in-country) line-manager.
Your key responsibilities
• In this particular role you will support the project management of the regional rollout of a new digital publishing environment and monitoring delivery to the established scope, timing, budget and standards.
• You will work as an important part of a small, remote and diverse project team, coordinating deployment with counter-parts in our global and country-based project teams.
• You will be proactively tracking changing requirements, project scope and organization change. You role will be to identify impacts to timeline, and adapt plan accordingly while capturing and communicating regular reporting on progress status.
• We will expect you to support the development of governance processes, and oversee their implementation, closely track and report on project status, identifying trends and escalating potential concerns.
• You will be attending and playing an integral part in regular virtual project meetings and taking clear and concise minutes to be able to manage action log and follow up with action owners afterwards. You will also manage logistics for internal meetings, video conferences and workshops
• You will be taking care of creating and publishing project and system documentation as well as pro-active handling of recurring admin processes
Skills and attributes for success
• Ideally 5 years’ experience of working in a large, multi-national organization.
• Experience working in a coordinating function for medium-to-large implementation projects.
• Excellent project management capabilities, including proven organization and time management skills.
• Experience with digital/web implementation projects.
• Knowledge of digital content management and site analytics systems a strong benefit.
• Able to work independently, with attention to detail, a proactive approach to making the project succeed, and absolute integrity.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, MS project, SharePoint (vNext).
• Strong communication skills. Able to clearly and concisely communicate with colleagues at all levels. Strong English language skills. Other relevant languages are a benefit.
• Some awareness of professional services is nice to have
What we look for
• High level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility & assertiveness.
• Proactive mindset and initiative - a person who works well both independently and with the team.
• Project organization skills - ability to take complex tasks and break them down into manageable components to meet deadlines and deliver to required level of quality.
• Desire to work across borders and with other cultures and languages.
• Great communication skills – ability to connect with people at different levels within the organization.
What working at EY GDS offers
This role offers a truly global exposure and cooperation with EY’s key Digital area figures. If you like to have influence on strategic business decisions, this is a role for you, since the projects you will manage will have a major influence on the global EY brand
About the company
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.