- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Director, Human Capital Business PartnerOur professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
The Human Capital team is currently looking for a proven HR Director who has successfully led in APAC to join their international team and assist them in providing proactive support to operations across APAC. As the workforce is large, and growing, only those applicants who are able to display that have had responsibility for large scale, diverse workforces can be considered due to the unique challenges such responsibility presents. Whilst being a strategic role this individual must be a hands-on leader who will possess the ability to communicate complex principles effectively at all levels within the organization. This role is a highly visible leadership position with accountability for all people aspects in APAC and a sizable reporting line.
This is truly a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing organization.
- Reporting through to senior leadership, you will be working with the APAC leadership team in driving and spearheading HR changes to the region.
- Aligning the people strategy across APAC and drive the implementation of people processes to enable business performance in the region
- Heavy emphasis on talent, global organisational development, mergers & acquisitions, engagement and culture
- Management of a high calibre HR team
- Proven leader with executive presence and astute commercial mind and the ability to effectively partner with Business Leaders, Human Capital and external vendors
- APAC experience is critical - specifically in Australia, India and South East Asia (amongst others)
- You will possess extensive managerial experience and the ability to communicate complex principles effectively at all levels within the organization
- Working experience in a highly matrixed international work environment will be a real asset for the role
- Role would suit an individual who thrives in a fast paced, results driven environment and who works well in time critical situations
- Understanding of and experience in a shared services environment
- Strong project management skills/prioritization
- Familiarity with employment contract structure and dynamics across APAC
- Strong stakeholder relationship management
- Flexibility to travel
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- ms project