- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit
City BANGKOK State Bangkok Country Thaïland
Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit features a highly visible sail-shaped glass façade, a range of room styles from deluxe rooms to executive suites and a presidential suite as well as 2 restaurants, a deli lounge, a cocktail bar, outdoor pool, well-equipped gym and extensive spa. There are great facilities for functions or celebrations, with ten meeting rooms including a pillarless grand ballroom for up to 500 guests.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 17-10-2017
Parichart Khemsri DHR@pullmanbangkokgrandesukhumvit.com
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
6 to 10 years
Thai (Primary tongue)
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- University/College Degree. Fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum 6 years hotel sales experience including 2 years management experience.
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills.
- To generate revenue and maximize the hotel’s market share for Banquet , Event , Wedding , Outside Catering and Food and Beverage through aggressive sales.
- To pay particular attention to the solution of specific sales problems and priorities agreed to.
- Ability to manage, mentor, provide guidelines to the team in achieving the hotel’s overall goals and budget. Able to set budget, provides market intelligence, create a well planned strategy with the implementation of key actions plans and drives the team towards a common goal.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and a young energetic team
PULLMAN AND ITS PEOPLE
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.