- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Fushan Qu
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of Human Resources Department. Responsible for the total Human Resources function of the hotel. To establish and maintain excellent team member relations and morale to achieve a high standard of team member performance in line with Hilton''s guest satisfaction objectives, as well as the hotel''s business and strategic plans. Create and maintain a hotel culture that provides the environment required to meet the visions.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Establish and implement annual objectives for the Human Resources Department.
- Establish, maintain and ensure adherence to all personnel-related policies and procedures.
- Ensures that the hotel is adhering to all Company/Hotel Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures that the Department''s activities are aligned with the Corporate Human Resources Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Co-ordinates and monitors the activities of the Human Resources Division.
- Ensures that government-stipulated Team member legislation is strictly followed and implemented.
- Oversees the hotel''s Team member welfare programmes, ensuring that the benefits supplied are relevant and competitive in the local market place.
- Ensures that the necessary Human Resources forms are forwarded to the Divisional/Regional Human Resources Specialists promptly.
- Conducts regular Departmental Communication Meetings.
- Supports the hotel''s focus on service excellence by training and assisting others to train people to provide exceptional service to the hotel''s external customers (guests).
- Ensures that Human Resources personnel provide the appropriate level of professional, courteous and caring service to other Team members (internal customers) and other visitors to the division.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to ensure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Direct administration of performance appraisals in all departments.
- Facilitate & organize TMOS and the feedback.
- Discipline team members.
- Supports the financial objectives of the hotel through proper and efficient management.
- Prepares the Annual Human Resources Budget.
- Maintains efficient staffing levels and payroll systems, helping Division/Department Heads to maximise productivity and minimise unnecessary payroll costs.
- Researches and proposes competitive compensation/benefits/incentive packages.
- Ensures that the Department''s operational budget is strictly adhered to, that all costs are controlled and expenditures are properly approved.
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Ensures that a strong Team member Communications Programme is implemented that maximises team member''s awareness of Hilton Worldwide''s Strategy and operating philosophy/concepts.
- Ensures that team member Facilities are maintained according to Hilton Worldwide''s high standards of operation.
- Serve as member of the 4D and work closely with all Executive team members in supporting and achieving the hotel''s goals and objectives.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of work areas and team member areas, including, but not limited to, the team member restaurant and locker rooms.
- Represents the hotel in union negotiations and related activities, working closely with the Divisional Human Resources Specialist and the hotel Management Team accordingly.
- Ensures that all Team members are treated fairly and consistently as outlined in their terms and conditions of employment, local legislation, and company/hotel policies and procedures.
- Oversees the hotel''s recruitment and selection process, providing Division and Department Heads with effective and efficient recruitment solutions.
- Supports the development of supervisory and management personnel in the hotel, through the implementation of an effective succession plan, coaching/mentoring programme and by assisting the Training Manager with selected Leadership Series courses.
- Oversees the training and development function for all hotel team members.
- Assists in the training of Human Resources team members making sure that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties in the most productive way.
- Ensures a strong professional relationship with all levels of team members within the hotel, taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
- Ensures that all team members report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Ensures that team members maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department''s grooming standards.
- Encourages Team members to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Ensures that all team members have a complete understanding of and adhere to team member rules and regulations.
- Ensures that Team members follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Oversees the action plans of Team member Opinion Survey as developed by department heads and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Conducts annual Performance Development Discussions with team members, supports them in their professional development goals.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in team member and industrial relations.
- Oversee and investigate all team members relations and labor-related matters as they relate to federal, state and local employment laws.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the team member Handbook and the Hotel''s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organisations.
- Responds to changes in the Human Resources function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Adhere to the hotel''s security and emergency policies and procedures.
- To ensure that all team members have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotel''s Team member Rules and Regulations.
- The management reserves the right to change / extend this jobif necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.What are we looking for?
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability：
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good relationship with the local labor bureau and government agencies.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws.
- Thorough knowledge of salary, employment and benefits administration and payroll.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Ability to lead, to provide guidance and to develop team member.
- Ability to train, motivate, evaluate, mentor and direct team members and managers to meet desired ends.
- Ability to manage by example.
- Ability to maintain excellent relations with team members and maintain team member and guest confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to create, implement and monitor hotel and team members goals, strategies and policies.
- Good skills of organization and presentation.Required Qualifications：
- University graduate, excellent command of written and spoken in English and Chinese language.
- 3 or 5 years of extensive human resources experience.Preferred Qualifications：
- Ability to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility.
- Line operations management and labor related experience preferred.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- human resources
- safety and security