- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you aspire to the challenge of leading an IT Operations and Architecture team, comprising of IT, network & cloud architects and IT Sec specialists? We are embarking on a journey establishing a distributed architecture, scaling our world class hybrid cloud, both vertically and horizontally, and thus want to strengthen the team with a strong leader.
Do you enjoy taking responsibility for the operations aspects of developing and delivering SaaS software depending heavily on IaaS? Do you thrive in being part of delivering a global solution, and being part of a company, whose express purpose is to improve the quality of the Internet? If so, you might be the one we're looking for as in Director of IT Operations at Siteimprove.
What the Role is About
- As Director of IT Operations, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Plan and oversee your team’s daily work as well as lead prioritization of technical tasks and processes.
- Participate in architectural decisions, including advocating best practices
- Ensure engineering best practices and high quality in deliveries and deliver adequate DRP & Incident management plans
- Build organizational strength by recruiting and retaining strong talent while developing and coaching existing team members.
- Take responsibility of continuous improvement initiatives. What We Require of You
- You are fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Severalyears in IT Operational / Network - Architecture roles.
- Experience in running a 24/7 Operations team
- Strong experience with operation, infrastructure and cloud.
- Strong insight into maintaining applications (monitoring, reacting to incidents).
- Experience with IT-Sec What We'll Love About You
- Experience with IaaS / SaaS / Cloud
- VMWare Experience
- Experience with budget management, and cost control What You Need to Know About IT Operations
You’ll be joining a highly-skilled team of Siteimprovers who are incredibly passionate about what they do and are characterized by their commitment to working as a team and ever-present customer focus.
Driving the team forward as Director of Operations, you will take responsibility of the technical aspects of your team's deliveries, as well as your team members' performance, rewards and development. You will take active part in the strategic planning, but also be spending a good deal of time with your fingers in the technology. You will guide your team members to deliver to the best of their potential by overseeing process improvements and by coordinating with other delivery teams and the rest of the organization. You will ensure the team stays on target with regards to deliveries, by always stressing quality in all aspects of the development cycle and by prioritizing when necessary. You will help team members understand and meet the commitments of Siteimprove’s customer value proposition. You will also contribute to the development of our delivery organization, and to the continuous improvement of our application stack.
What We Hope You’ll Love About Siteimprove
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive, people-centric culture in this section here:
- Events and Travel.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Siteimprove is a global thought leader within the field of digital inclusion and we proudly give back to the community locally as well as globally.
- Tech talks & meetups. We regularly host meetups and organize weekly tech talks for all employees to join.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees
- Leadership development. We prioritize your personal as well as professional development. What You May Already Know About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with +500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 12 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,000 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How You Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your
About the company