- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s EMEA BSC was established in 2015. Our Business Service Center site employs around 600 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Credit team, a diverse community of young, motivated and experienced professionals. As a Dispute Resolution Specialist your main responsibility will be providing expert assistance to the customer in relation to conciliations and investigations into unresolved (end) customer claims that are or will be impacting the aged debt or bad debt on trade accounts. You will liaise with key stakeholders and end customers to handle complex investigations providing effective communication and recommendations on root cause mitigation.
You will make difference by:
- Supporting the standard claims management process driving reduction in the overall dispute value for the EMEA division through SAP and Get Paid platforms.
- Ensuring that all queries are categorised accurately and documentation is gathered from end customers to support improvement of resolution lead team.
- Providing guidance to internal customers in relation to handling claims/queries impacting aged debt showing sustained key performance improvements on past due values.
- Building a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as Sales, customer service, in country specialist, plant finance teams and end customer base to support resolution of claims.
- Implementing improvements to the E2E dispute management process in conjunction with the operations in EMEA agreeing on joint SLA’s.
- Developing & deploying end customer knowledge management database tracking key specifics on how customers manage claims and adapt this learning into the standard process.
- Providing monthly root cause analytics on claims volumes and reasons that drive process re-engineering recommendations to reduce challenges or new claims throughout the full Order to Cash process.
QualificationsYour experience matters:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a dispute, sales support or order management related role
- Fluent English language capabilities
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
- Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus and service delivery
- Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
- Strong team player
- Previous experience of SAP and Get Paid systems preferred
- Strong understanding of the Order to cash process is preferred
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No