- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Distributor Development Manager(Job Number: 180008CQ)
You will lead Distributor Teams, Assessment & development of Distributor network according to defined Nestlé standards
· Manage & strengthen the business partnership with Distributors. Ensure Distributors’ operations are efficient and effective i.e., warehouse & inventory management, logistics, sales force, sales automation, financial acumen etc.
· Implement, follow up and update Field Sales Plan for the assigned Distributor (s)
· Support in development of Field Sales and Category channel Plans
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely execution of agreed Customer/Channel/Shopper related activities
· Ensure adherence to all Company principles
· Ensure Distributors are performing their roles and achieving KPI targets set by Nestle.
· Ensure development of sales team competency and ensure coaching of direct reports.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing; a graduate degree will be a plus
· 3-6 years in marketing and or field sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs.
· Demonstrated ability to lead sales team
· Capacity to understands all sales functions
· Had experience in managing Distributor
· Had experience in training and coaching Sales & Distributors
· Proficiency in English, French and Arabic
· Team player, dynamic and willingness to learn quickly
Primary Location: Algeria-Alger
Job Posting: Nov 24, 2018, 1:48:41 PM
About the company
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.