- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ISTANBUL (EUROPE), TR
In this role you will report directly to Head of Turkey, Greece, Cyprus and your main duties will be the following:
* Leading the own retail teams and retail partners to drive sales as well as brand and retail execution across all channels ( Retail, Independent Retailers Mono- and Multibrand's) by achieving monthly/yearly budgets and targets as well as controlling operational expenses
* Building strong relationship with the Store Managers, own retail teams as well as partner retail teams (Mono- and Multibrand) through regular visits, follow-ups, pathway meetings and feedback loops; building a strong team and ensure effective communication across teams
* Setting corresponding targets for sales, retail headcount and costs on a Retail store level based on given plan
* Taking ownership for store performances, effectively allocating resources and refining processes to drive profitability in a variety of situations and market conditions
* Ensuring and fostering close collaboration with the Account Managers
* Motivating and coaching own and partner retail staff, ensuring excellent and consistent consumer and brand experience across all touch points, completing visitation reports and optimizing retail execution through KPI's and Visual Merchandising. Additionally, conducting new product trainings at POP's if not regularly visited by the local Retail Academy Trainer.
* Planning and executing incentives as well as promotional activities and implementing retail processes as per global guidelines.
* Supporting new store openings and preparing complete information to the Distribution & Real Estate Manager to initiate the Store Evaluation Process
we are looking for a motivated talent holding a commercial degree and bringing at least 3 years of working experience in a fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail environment and/or minimum of 3 years in a retail role with similar people and sales impact. To be successful in this role a solid understanding of Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Demand Planning and HR on retail store level, strong leadership, motivational and organizational skills are a must have. You are passionate for our brand, advanced in numeracy and literacy, able to manage multiple stakeholders and have strong customer service focus and relationship building skills. Fluency in Turkish and English (written and spoken) and willingness to travel in the assigned area up to 80% of working time are among the assets.
Multinational affordable luxury retailer.
Working as the District Manager is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
About the company
Michael Page is a global leader in specialized recruitment consulting with more than 6,000 employees who apply their expertise in bringing together like-minded companies and candidates.