- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San José
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Media Finance team as we continue our journey to build a highly analytical approach to data-driven insights, strategic business partnership and actively continue our 20%+ topline growth. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting DME engineering and product leaders with Finance and analytics support in driving transparency and optimization of their public cloud spend.
Key responsibilities will include:
- This role will be the leader and primary contact for all DME cloud spend visibility / forecasting / reporting and analysis for the DME GM and CFO
- You will partner and closely collaborate with the 5+ DME engineering VPs and their teams to understand, forecast and ensure maximum long term efficiencies.
- You will develop a framework (i.e. funnel) to connect subscriber volume and behavior to ultimate impact on cloud resource usage and spend. To do so, you will work closely with engineering, ops and analytics teams to define and operationalize these KPIs/usage metrics
- You will also need to strategically understand the impact on the P&L and margins and work closely on modeling and developing business case for strategic projects offering new services in the cloud
- You will own and lead key cloud spend related operating mechanisms for DME, including the monthly reviews with the GM and teams
- You will own (in partnership with cross functional analytics teams) to develop dashboards to provide executive and operator level visibility to cloud spend metrics and costs
- You will need to be passionate about understanding the technical aspects of cloud spend and be willing to learn quickly. This will be critical as you partner with engineering teams and actively participate in idea generation and execution support.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in providing financial or analytics support to technology, data center/hosted organizations.
- Demonstrated experience leading and scaling Technology organizations for fast paced, mission critical business units in Saas or Cloud environments.
- Demonstrated track record of applying creative thinking and analysis to solve business needs in ambiguous environments. Must have experience implementing operational rigor and programs across organizations
- Demonstrated Business Acumen to quickly understand & identify key performance drivers to ensure focus & energy are directed accordingly.
What you need to succeed:
- MBA or equivalent degree from a reputed institution
- Experience in a technology company with exposure to SaaS or hosted costs
- 5-7 years of analytics and/or FP&A experience after MBA
- Solid analytics background with ability to grasp complex concepts/ structured thinking and proficiency in data sourcing / manipulation and visualization tools – e.g. SQL, SAS, Tableau. Coding experience is a plus
- Past experience in having lead finance / analytics teams
- Solid hands on experience with Financial Modeling / Forecasting Trend & Variance Analysis / Budget Formulation & Management
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence a multitude of stakeholders to achieve the necessary goals
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills, to be able to simplify and communicate complex messages to leadership
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
About the company
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. Adobe is best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.