- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Field Document Controller (Germany, Krefeld)
For this vacancy, TechnipFMC in Spain is looking for a Document Controller to ensures that project documentation is properly captured, catalogued and controlled using project applied systems and prepares reports and fix identified problems. This position will be located in site, in Castellón.
· Controls all technical documentation related to department and project activities within contractual requirements and TechnipFMC procedures (including confidentiality).
· Assists with development, maintenance and improvement of departmental / projects document control work processes.
· Manages supplier documentation.
· Collects information for reports.
You are meant for this job if you are/have
· Professional training/degree/bachelor in Administration, Technical Secretariat or Translation and Interpreting.
· 1 years experience in administrative, document controller or data base management responsibilities.
· Desirable experience in engineering/construction projects.
Examples from the Brand Book
· Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
· Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, Speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
· Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, Have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team
Suitable candidate will be offered a local contract, with the relocation on site.
Salary offer according to experience.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Note: Your application will be considered only if is possible according to the requirements in Spain to contract foreigners legally.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
- ms project