- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At AMPLEXOR Netherlands we create innovative websites with the newest technologies, no doubt that you have already visited one of them! We also create document management tools that make life easier and take away the boring administrative tasks no one wants to do. Our clients are internationally known. They choose us because we make quality and innovation our priority. We are part of AMPLEXOR International , a global company with 40 offices in 22 countries.
We are constantly growing, and we are looking for a Documentum Consultant to join us in taking our projects to the next level.
As a Documentum consultant, you contribute to the realization of business-critical projects concerning digital document, file management and input management. You discuss technical solutions for concrete functional requirements with colleagues and customers. You easily translate the functional requirements into an elegant technical analysis and architecture. You perform the installation and technical configuration for the OpenText platform together with the customer.
- You have a first experience with OpenText Documentum (xCP 2.0, D2, DFS, WDK,...)
- You have experience with various operating systems, frameworks and databases
- You are able to troubleshoot hardware,software and network problems
- You like to work with Agile and DevOps methods and understand the advantages they provide
- You have an analytical mind and like to look for solutions instead of fixating on the problem
- You love sharing knowledge and are a team player all the way
- A professional certification (e.g. OpenText, Java,... ) gives you a head start. You will get the opportunity to gain certifications if you don't have them yet.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science, IT or relevant field Benefits
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
- Opportunity to grow . Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Early bird or evening person? We will give you the flexibility you need, as long as the client is happy, we are happy too. Work-life balance is key
- A very attractive salary package
- The best development platforms and a fast laptop (Windows or Mac)
- An amazing group of colleagues who like to play a game or have a beer (or five).