- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- 6+ years programming with Microsoft .NET C# and targeting the .Net framework 4.0.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Forms application development.
- Expertise developing and consuming WCF web services.
- Proficient Object oriented design and design patterns applications in C#.
- Expertise in .Net Reflection technology.
- Focus in test oriented design and test oriented development.
- Expertise developing application based on MSSQL Server.
- Expertise in developing application based on MS Message Queue Service.
- Experience working on Nunit, Mocking and Fake strategy, dotCover, Stylecop, Git.
- Experience deploying and debugging client – server enterprise applications.
- Experience working on MSBuild and Visual Build.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Development, Build and Deploy environment using the established IDE, build server and continuous integrations tools.