- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Commercial Register: 40103246449
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a position of Driver Development Engineer which is frequently available at Intel. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
A team of experienced and innovative professionals in Riga is developing technologies that connect today’s digital homes. Riga WLAN team is working with close cooperation with other Intel teams worldwide and is looking for motivated people to bring new ideas to life – and to propose new ideas that challenge the norm. We offer the opportunity to work in an exciting environment with leading-edge technology.
You will do:
- Embedded Linux software development of WLAN communication system, including kernel level driver development and applications development
- New features implementation, unit testing and integration
- Debugging, reproduction, identification and fixing of the issues
- Design documents maintenance
To apply on this position you need to have below skills and experience:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in EE or SW Eng or Computer Science
- 2+ years of professional experience
- C programming language
- Software integration, debugging and testing experience
- Communication standards understanding
- Experience in Linux embedded systems development, Linux OS internals, with real time schedulers, multi-threaded programming and inter-process communications in Linux OS environment is an advantage
- Linux network driver development experience is an advantage
- Experience with hardware / software partitioning is an advantage
- Wireless standards knowledge is an advantage
- Team player of a high technology company
- Professional English
Inside this Business Group
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.