- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!Currently, we are looking for a Dutch-speaking Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our Amsterdam office. This position involves creative outbound outreach in finding the right Zoom prospects and matching Zoom services to meet their video and online meeting needs. Our Business Development Representatives serve as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. BDR 's will utilize Salesforce and other marketing automation efforts to qualify contacts, and ultimately give our sales team more qualified opportunities for gaining new customers. Responsibilities:
- Business Development Representatives identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with Majors 1,001 up to 10,000+ (non Named Accounts) and Enterprise 5,000+ level prospect accounts.
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline and develop overall skillset.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives to address business needs.
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts.
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings across territory or named accounts.
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting through.
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas. Requirements:
- around 1 year experience in a direct Sales role or as a Business Development Representatives (BDRs)
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen.
- Must be eager to advance within our sales organization.
- Detail oriented, tenacious, responsible and self-motivated.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Successful BDR will fast track directly to Mid Market acquisition Sales Account Executive role.
- Professional proficiency in English and Dutch is a must, additional languages are a plus Check us out with a free download:zoom.us/download Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!