- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Troubleshoot, repair and assist customers with service issues with Limitorque products in a quick, professional, courteous and a cost effective manner. Work or interface with instrumentation and control engineers and electricians on site during commissioning and start-up of Limitorque Valve Actuators. Create and attach to the service ticket database a detailed service report clearly describing work performed on site and including all relevant information such as order & serial numbers of units worked on, pictures, control systems, details of work performed, environmental information, parts used, etc. The Field Service Technician is the site liaison with the customer. Perform all functions in a safe manner.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions upon the request of his/her supervisor.
• Hands-on mechanical and electrical repair of valves and valve operators.
• Strong PC skills including experience with MS OFFICE.
• Demonstrate knowledge of electricity and electronics. (MBO+ Elektrotechniek)
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude. Technical understanding of valve actuators, valves and controls.
• Ability to communicate in written and verbal formats.
• Ability to work independently.
• Good time management skills.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work with high voltages (115V AC to 600V AC) three phase.
• Ability to read and understand schematics, wiring diagrams, and overall system drawings.
• Experience with the use of Oscilliscope, Process meter/4-20mA, Loop Tester, Signal Generator and Power Analyzer.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex industrial controls.
• Familiarity with industrial network protocols (HART, Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus, DeviceNet, Modbus based protocols) would be a must.
• Have at least, one year field experience with valve actuator service.
• Have instrumentation experience.
• PZC or SCADA experience is a plus.
• Have an Associate’s Degree (MBO+) in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
• Able to travel 70 – 80% of the time – also thru weekends and holidays in Europe.
• Able to travel or switch travel plans at a moment’s notice.