- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- QATAR, QATAR
- Two years Diploma in Engineering Drafting after Secondary Education.
- Relevant years of drafting experience in all engineering areas within Oil & Gas sector especially in Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) discipline.
- Must be fully conversant with advanced Auto CADand extensive knowledge of MS Office program, mainly ‘Excel’ is a must.
- Exposure to document management systems is preferred.
- Proficiency and hands on knowledge in 3D modeling will be an added advantage.
- On site experience is required to be able to verify and provide As-built drawings related to E&I discipline.
- Able to perform QA/QA on drawing deliverables including: Verification of data accuracy, consistency and quality of drawing format & presentation for symbology, layering, line types, borders, formats and drawing numbers in accordance with company standards.
About the company
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 950 staff.