- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- QATAR, QATAR
A Fantastic TAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Electrical & Instrumentation QA/QC Inspectorto be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas operating company.
- The purpose of the E&I QC Inspector is to interpret the suitability of products and processes against the designated specification requirements at scheduled and ad-hoc intervals.
- The role is applicable to company Project QA/QC department (brownfield and greenfield projects).
- Works in accordance with company policies and directives from the Quality Engineering Specialist.
- Provides inspection related recommendations on applicable project activities.
Minimum Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in an Electrical / Instrumentation engineering discipline.
- Familiar with IEC, NEC, NFPA, BS, NEMA, NETA etc. Codes/ Standards.
- Familiar with quality assurance principles and practices as per ISO 9001.
- 10 years' experience in project related quality control activities for EPC type oil and gas projects.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Apply now and take advantage of this tax free job opportunity!
- iso 9001
- ms project
- quality control
About the company
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 950 staff.