- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Cavite City
Electrical Platform Engineer - 004Y0S
The Electrical Platform Engineer will be:
- Responsible for customer claim issue, technical analysis and report generations.
- Closure of issues to meet customer satisfaction both internal and external.
- Failure analysis on component level specifically on semiconductors and power devices to hasten DCA issue resolution.
- Failure analysis on sustaining activities such as those in production to continue runs and sustain good yields.
- Obsolete and non-moving material review for reverse ECO and re-use ECO attached to the inventory reduction initiative.
- Graduate of BS Electronics and Communications Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- With 5 years experience in semiconductor company doing failure analysis
- Min of 3 years in an electronics manufacturing company doing analog and digital failure analysis or design
- With good analytical & troubleshooting skills in electronics
- Good knowledge in different communication protocol (Serial, Canbus....) is an advantage
- Preferably with experience in related function in a customer service, manufacturing environment and R&D organization.
- With good communication & reporting skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Candidate must have a balance of component knowledge as well as circuit level competency for VE initiatives
- A deeply rooted network among the semicon industry is essential to hasten Failure Analysis on the component level
Primary Location: PH-40-Cavite
Unposting Date: Ongoing