- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
St. Joseph’s Institution International (SJII) Malaysia a school of the De La Salle Brothers is seeking outstanding and inspirational Elementary School Assistant Principals whose passion and experience will transform the outcomes of our students. The successful candidates will have a fantastic opportunity to join the fifth year of this successful, new international school.
The Elementary School will offer a dynamic and creative curriculum delivered through the International Primary Curriculum. Singapore Maths will form the basis of the mathematics programme. We are committed to securing the highest possible standards of teaching and learning.
Our school will provide students with a rigorous and creative learning environment that will enable them to flourish as successful Global Citizens. There will be a very strong extra-curricular offer, including cultural activities, outdoor education, and sports.
We are looking for a committed, passionate and knowledgeable professional who will work tirelessly to ensure the academic, social, emotional and spiritual growth of the children in their care.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
• A caring, inclusive Lasallian school committed to holistic education
• A school-wide commitment to accelerating and deepening pupils’ learning
• A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
• Excellent professional development opportunities to support the delivery of cutting edge practice.
• Highly competitive teachers’ pay and conditions.
- Job Description
- Personal Specification
- Teacher Information Pack.
How to Apply:
- Either via the TES link or
- Please go to our School website for more info:
- www.sji-international.edu.my or