- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary BMD35,000.00 - BMD50,000.00 gross per year
- Warwick Parish
Embedded Software Engineer
- up to £50,000
Embedded software engineer is required to join a high technology design and engineering consultancy in Warwick.
You must have experience in real-time software in embedded C programming as well as experience programming microcontrollers to join this world leading technology consultancy in their field.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £50,000.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you must have experience/ qualifications in:
* 1stClass or 2:1 BSc or BEng in Electronic Engineering or other relevant degree course
* C/C++ development for embedded systems
* Programming Microcontrollers
* Software lifecycle management
* 2 + Years in a similar role
* Medical device development experience would be advantageous
* A good understanding of electronics and the ability to read a schematics is important.
Main responsibilities as an Embedded Software Engineer include;
* looking for someone who is passionate, interested and interesting.
You will need to be able to play a significant role in a highly skilled team, prioritising activities, balancing long and short-term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
* Work across varied design projects across a wide range of market sectors, seeing the design through from initial specification to manufacturing hangover.
* Develop and improve the methods and procedures to enhance our ability to deliver successful products
This is a role that you can help define and mould to your skills and ambitions.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, and they can accommodate individuals with different skill sets.
They offer bonus and profit related pay schemes as well as helping staff grow with regular professional and technical development training.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy