- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced Embedded Team Lead to join one of our international clients for a position in Eindhoven, Netherlands of 12 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton & Partners is looking for a strong communicative Experienced Embedded Team Lead as an Embedded Team Lead you will manage a software team that develops software to setup the subsystem drivers, implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and add supporting software like diagnostics.
Some of your key activities will include:
- Create and maintain a team schedule.
- Track deliverable progress.
- Report to one or more Project Leaders of a functional team.
- Development manager.
- Organize the work.
- Direct and coaches team members.
- Build a strong team.
- You need to get involved also in the technical details and decision-making. Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Experience in a large-scale enterprise environment, preferably in various software domains.
- Experience leading a team of 10+ people.
- Good people manager background - coaching, motivating, developing career plans for the people within the group.
- Strong knowledge on stakeholder management.
- Experienced in setting up the business priorities.
- Experience of Agile/scrum methodology and practices.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Thorough understanding of embedded programming, C/C++, Python and Linux systems.
- Experience in the High tech Industry is a must. Preferred skills that our client is looking for:
- Experience with Scrum / SAFe is a big plus. Why Should You Apply?
- Becoming part of a highly motivated team.
- Being part of a large multinational company.
- Being able to improve your technological skills hands on. We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
- ms project