- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
Siemens DigitalIndustries provides comprehensive solutions to real world problems. Our digitalsolutions take productivity to the fast lane. Tomorrow's competitive advantagefor the automotive industry – starting today.
Based in any of ourEuropean locations, you will be part of the Campaign Planning & Managementteam being responsible for creating and managing marketing planningfor the automotive and transportation industryandsupporting the revenue targets of EMEA in relation of the industry.
As a team member, youwill contribute to the direct & indirect target market definitions andgo-to-market strategies. Collaborate in the creation and maintenance of azone-wide marketing plan to support the specific business goals, in alignmentwith Integrated Country Plans and with the corporate guidelines. Fiscalplanning of assigned industry budget will also be among your responsibilities,and we expect you to track the budget making sure it adjusts to the plan andidentify marketing return on investment.
You will have theopportunity to participate in a wide range of activities, including: pressrelations, media schedules, opinion leadership, social media plans, andexecutive engagements.
Taking care of ourcustomers is a number one priority for all of us. Involvement and contributionto all customer community activities including annual user conferences,customer facing communication and industry forums.
This positionrequires you to have both marketing and sales knowledge with strong planning,analytical, execution and communication skills. Knowledge of market, and theenthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our salesteam is important.
The minimumrequirements for this role are:
- Marketing qualification or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry, specific domain experience is helpful.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the automotive & transportation Industry
- Strong knowledge of the industrial software market
- Strong project management with the ability to work and deliver to a deadline with high quality work
- Ability to lead by example and when required to work with others and build consensus-based decisions
- Proficiency in English We are an equalopportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds ofage, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancyand maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade unionmembership.
We are lookingforward to receiving your online application. Please ensure youcomplete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as wewill use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 185852
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
- ms project
- social media