- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
74171 Services 9/5/2019 Budapest, Hungary
• Manage end – to –end spare parts supply chain for selected portfolio.
• Apply & improve forecasting techniques, method, accuracy measures and ensure forecasting processes is effective
• Analyse product orders, backorders, and shipments on a daily basis.
• Identify problem areas, and drive appropriate corrective actions
• Perform inventory analysis of stock rotation and obsolesce
• 1-3 years of Supply Chain / Reverse logistics experience
• Analytical skills
• Ability to work with large amount of data
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.